YOU take the cake! Going RAW!

YOU take the cake! Going RAW!

Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Day 1 - Raw in 28 Days - Raw Food Journey with Holly Jo - Green Drink

Today begins my journey in creating a habit of eating raw and living foods. I will share my experiences and recipes over 28 days.

Day 1
Recipe: Raw Green Fig Drink
Handful of red chard, half a basket of Adriatic figs, and cilantro blended in a Vita-mix 5000 blender.




Recipe: Tahini & Garlic Dip with vegetables

I used a mini Cuisinart and mixed three cloves of garlic, raw almonds, raw olive oil and raw tahini.

Here is my first day of eating raw food. Stay tuned for more adventure. After going to the farmer's market on Tuesday and meeting a couple influential people; I decided to create "Raw in 28 days" hoping to bring more health and vitality to my life.

~ Holly Jo

No comments :

Post a Comment

Raw in 28 Days

Raw in 28 Days's Fan Box